Sunday 13 November 2011

Beauty Tip From Cheryl Cole

If anyone has twitter and follows Cheryl Cole they will know that she's prone for her random tweets and she happened to post a beauty tip; which i think it's very handy!


"*Beauty Tip* for unruly eyebrows.. wash out an old bristle tip mascara brush and leave it to dry overnight.. spray on a little it of Elnett and brush it over your eyebrows.. it'll keep them in place for the night ;-)"

Personally i think this tip is brilliant! As soon as i saw her tweet i washed a mascara brush i no longer used and found out my Cheryl Cole limited edition Elnett (coincidence?) and did exactly what the woman herself said. I found it works very well for training your eyebrows to grow in the direction you want them to! It makes such a difference for me, i do it at night and after i've applied my makeup, and will do this for a very long time! Thankyou Cheryl. 

4 comments:

  1. Great tip :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great tip xx
    I love your blog and wanted to invite you to join in with my 200 follower giveaway - you must follow through GFC and bloglovin as well if you have it xx We could also follow each other on twitter xxx Would love for you to come and check out my blog xx Hopefully see you there soon xxx Let me know I'll be sure to follow back xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is awesome! I'm sooo going to try this tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls! Thanks for reading my page, and please feel free to comment your views or ask any questions!