Thursday 10 November 2011

My Top 3 Mascaras

After using many mascaras i have currently discovered my top three favourites in my collection. Without fail i will use on of these on a daily basis as i love the finish they give. I think to get the perfect mascara you have to 'like' he brush it comes with, personally i don't think the formula of the product matters as much.


Firstly i have the Loreal Volume Million Lashes which i found love for after borrowing my mums. I love the way it coats the lashes in just the right amount of mascara to make them long, thick and dramatic without leaving them clumpy. I find this mascara out of these three hold the best curl that my eyelash curlers create.
Secondly I have the Bourjois Paris Elastic Mascara which is stated on the bottle/tube 'stretchable formula 130% more visible length' I do agree with the fact that it makes my lashes longer, this mascara doesn't clump my lashes but gives enough volume for them to stand out. I wear this mascara for the more natural effect as it doesn't make the eyes look dramatic. 
Finally i have my newest love of mascaras. Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara which is a mascara with a 2 in 1 magic cap. I love the fact this has two brushes in it, in the picture about the volume wand is pictured. The volume wand gives the perfect volumeised lashes whereas the lengthening one coats the lashes but doesn't really appeal to me. I use this mascara by using the lengthening wand first and then the volume one on top, a perfect mascara combo! I am definitely going to be repurchasing this mascara for a while.
Are any of these mascaras in your favourites? xxx

1 comment:

  1. Owww I've never thought of trying those mascaras out before but will look out for them now :) Xx My favourite at the moment is benefit they're real :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls! Thanks for reading my page, and please feel free to comment your views or ask any questions!