Sunday 24 July 2011

E.L.F Wishlist!

Today i ventured over to the e.l.f store to take a look at some products after looking at some reviews. I also noticed you can get 25% off your total up until the 25th of July, what a bonus! If you want the code just tweet me or comment on this post and ill happily send you it. I'm yet to decide whether to buy the products I'm about to show you now, or wait a few weeks as I'm not in desperate need for any new makeup. So….
elf
..firstly its the Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance for £1.50
Next is the studio Blush in Tickled Pink for £3.50 (tickled pink isnt the same colour as in the picture)
Studio Makeup Mist & Set for £3.50
Mineral Infused Face Primer for £6.00
Complexion Perfection for £3.50

So thats my E.L.F wishlist at the moment, which will probably grow! I’m very interested to know if anyone has used any of this products and whether they’re worth getting? If you could comment below letting me know i would be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls! Thanks for reading my page, and please feel free to comment your views or ask any questions!