Tuesday 19 July 2011

TAG: Whats In My Makeup Bag!

I have seen lots of videos on youtube of ‘tag what's in my bag’ but haven't yet seen any on anyone's blog. So i thought i’d do a post of what's in my make up bag! So ill quit talking and get on and show you what's i have in my makeup bag..
DSC02079
First up i have my Volume Million Lashes by L’Oreal! I highly recommend this mascara, the brush defines every lash leaving them clump free, longer and darker. A day doesn’t go by when i don’t wear this mascara. Although it is a bit pricey at £11.29 but i’d say its worth it! DSC02083
I also carry my MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15. Not a lot i can say about this, it does what it says. Covers my blemishes well, hides dark circles. You can buy it here for £13.50.
DSC02074
My recent big makeup spend was my foundation. After reading high reviews i went to buy Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation in Bone. At £26.50 i hoped this foundation lived up to the standards of staying in place and it does. For me this foundation stays in place the whole day! And that's something i want in a foundation, it also gives me full coverage whilst allowing my skin to breathe. The only downfall for me is i had foundations that don’t have a pump, and this one doesn’t but my MAC pump fits on so i tent to use that. Another product i highly recommend.
DSC02078
This is my black Astor  Colour Proof Automatic Eyeliner. I use this on my waterline to define my eyes even more. Great product stays in place all day! Here's a tip if you put your eyeliner under a hot hairdryer for a couple of seconds it should go softer, therefore it will set harder on your eyes meaning it will stay on for longer. Let me know if you try this and how it works for you!
DSC02091
These are my two Bourjois Ombre Stretch eye shadows that i wear every day, in the colours 09 Brun Nylon and 04 Flexi Brown. I wear 09 over the whole lid and i wear 04 on the outer corner, These are the only eye shadows i’ve found that don’t crease in any way and what stay put throughout the day. They come in this cute packaging that has a compact mirror in and also comes with a mini brush you can apply the eye shadow with. You can buy them separately for £6.49.
DSC02100
This is my Bourjois Paris Ultra Black Clubbing Liner. I can’t go a day without wearing liquid eyeliner and it took me a long time to find this one. Its perfect for me! It has a thin liner brush for getting a thin precision line that can be thickened to your likeness. The liner doesn’t crack if you wear it all day nor smudge. You can buy this for £5.99 although i bought mine at the Clothes Show 2010 at a much cheaper price.
DSC02088
This is the final product in my makeup bag and its the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Medium. This MAC product was one of the first i bought last November! I honestly can’t believe its lasted this long and obviously still has many more months to be had out of it. This powder locks my foundation on even more lasting all day. This powder doesn’t give me any shine and gives a nice natural look. You can buy this product here for £18.50 which is a bargain considering its lasted me 9 months!!
This post is a long one but i hope you all enjoy it. Please comment telling me what's in your makeup bags! And if you have any of the products that i have! :)xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls! Thanks for reading my page, and please feel free to comment your views or ask any questions!