Thursday 22 September 2011

My Witch Prize!

The other week i was lucky enough to win one of the new Witch Anti-Blemish Liquid Concealer over at Sarah's blog. I did take me a while to receive my concealer but i cant really complain as it was a prize and Holly at Witch was very kind in sorting that out. So the other day my Concealer came through my door and i was very excited about trying it.


Witch Anti-blemish Liquid Concealer is specially formulated for oily/combination skin. Enriched with antibacterial actives, it helps target spots and blemishes while smoothly covering them helping you to achieve a clear looking complexion instantly. Providing medium coverage and a natural matte finish, the lightweight formulation is also suitable for use under eyes, and great for reducing redness around the nose. The concealer targets and conceals spots and blemishes and hides imperfections. It's fragrance free,oil free and dermatologically tested.
I have previously liked Witch products which is why i was excited to try it and im happy with the results. The box is packed with interesting information you need to know about the product, how to apply it and all the ingredients. I've had really clear skin recently (touch wood) so havent had any major blemishes to cover, but i do have some scars from blemishes to cover and they covered like a treat. The medium creamy coverage doesn't go on cakey, it goes on smooth when blended into the skin.I chose the shade 01light and its great for covering dark circles, although the box suggests to avoid contact with eyes therefore you do need to be careful with it. The sleek pen like packaging is great for popping in your handbag in case you need to touch up throughout the day. The concealer is priced at £6.99 for 10ml.
Have any of my wonderful followers tried and Witch products?xxx

3 comments:

  1. You are so lucky! That product definitely sounds amazing!!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great concealer! well done on winning it :D

    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying their tinted moisturiser at the moment and not too impressed with it but I'm loving their Primer, Blemish Stick, Pressed Powder and Concealer Stick Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dolls! Thanks for reading my page, and please feel free to comment your views or ask any questions!