Monday 22 August 2011

Favourite Gloss

I thought i would show you my lip glosses i wear all the time. As its meant to be summer (if you live in the UK try not to blink else you will miss it) i love wearing nude shades, ones that give a tiny bit of colour to your lips but not loads so they still look natural. These are the ones i like the best, ones that stay on my lips for a long time without reapplying and ones that suit my skin tone. I do recommend all of these, if i had to pick any out of these it would be No7 Liplicious and Rimmel London Stay Glossy as these feel so nice on the lips and i adore these colours!

Untitled

Barry M Lip Gloss shade 12
Natural Collection shade Barley Sugar
Rimmel London Mirror Shine Lipgloss shade 210 Sun Queen
Rimmel London Stay Glossy shade has worn off but i believe it is 120 Non Stop Glamour
Rimmel London Stay Glossy shade 180 Eternal Flirt
No7 Liplicious doesn’t state the shade
No7 Liplicous again, doesn’t state the shade

Have you got any of these lip glosses in your favourites collection? If so tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls! Thanks for reading my page, and please feel free to comment your views or ask any questions!