Saturday 13 August 2011

Youthful Radiance!

For a while i have been ‘eyeing’ up- my mums Garnier Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles 2-in-1 Tinted Eye Roll-On (what a mouthful!) and the other day i decided to try it and i honestly can’t believe i haven’t had my hands on this before! This product is amazzzing! This product comes in 4 different shades; Very fair, fair, medium and dark so I'm sure there is a shade to suit everyone's skin tone. This product sells for £10.20 at boots but is currently on offer for 2 for £12 on selected Garnier youthful radiance. Although i found this product for £7 at Asda so i suggest shopping around to find out the cheapest place to get it at!

Garnier claims the 2-in-1 formula is a moisturising eye cream & a cooling roller ball which refreshes and hydrates tired-looking eyes with mineral enriched pigments it instantly covers dark circles

Why i love it? I love this product because it makes my eyes completely flawless! After applying my foundation i apply the product and then blend it in with my fingers . I don’t have bad dark circles but i like how it gives the eyes a tidy look and completely blends in with my foundation. Its a complete must have Product. I really do recommend this product even after one use.

So today i went on a hunt to buy one and i noticed one on a market i went to for £5! Your all going to say i bet that's been used before blah but lots of stalls were selling them for £5 and i did double check the roll-on ball was concealer free, either way im happy with my bargain.

DSC02442
DSC02451

Have any of you tried my new favourite product? If so, what are your thoughts? Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls! Thanks for reading my page, and please feel free to comment your views or ask any questions!