Thursday 18 August 2011

Glam Eyes!!

The other day when i bought my Garnier Anti-Dark Circle my mums boyfriend treated me to a lovely new mascara which was the Rimmel London Day 2 Night so here is my review on it.

What Rimmel say about the product: our first mascara that creates two dramatically different lash looks with just one brush. The secret is the magic double cap! Multi-tasking 2 in 1 defined length/intense volume mascara. Top cap: exceptionally defined and ultra-lengthened lashes. Bottom cap: thickens lashes with voluptuous, oversized volume. No clumps.

Why i like it? I like this product because it is actua;;y true to what iy says it does. It creates two different lash looks with in the one mascara. I was abit weary whether to buy this mascara or now as i thought it would be rubbish, that it would create a clumpy look with both brushes. How wrong was i? If i use the lengthening cap ut truely makes my lashes long and defined. If i team it with the volume cap it makes them think and dark without the clumps – very ideal for when you want your lashes to be noticed. I also think the packaging is great, very eye catching and noticeable. As well as retailing for £7.99 at Boots, whilst getting a free gift when spending over £6 on selected Rimmel products or alternatively you can get it at Superdrug for the same price without the free gift! It is a brilliant affordable high street mascara that i do recommend!

image
image
image
If any of my readers live near a Mac counter and would like to do me a massive favour please comment or email me!
Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls! Thanks for reading my page, and please feel free to comment your views or ask any questions!