Thursday 11 August 2011

Baked-to-last

Today i have a little review for you of The Body Shops Baked To Last Blush. I love this blush, it sells for a resonable price of just £12 which i think is a very good price for the body shop. Baked products have seemed to be more popular over the last year and The Body Shop have introduced three products in there Baked-To-Last range. They include blush, bronzer and eye colour.

On to the blush and what The Body Shop say about it. ‘A blusher and a highlighter in a duo palette. Handmade and slow-baked on a terracotta disc, it gives up to eight hours of colour’

And what i think about it? I love this product! I love the fact its a 2-in-one product for the price of £12 i think that's just amazing from the body shop. Its a lovely colour, lasts a long time on the cheeks. The highlighter is brilliant for just under the brow aswell as mixed in with the blusher for the apples of my cheeks. This product does live up to standards and lasts longer than eight hours on my skin. I got this in shade 01 Petal which i think is just lovely, just enough pink to give my face a glow.

DSC02435
DSC02436
DSC02437

Have you tried any products from the Baked-To-Last range? If so let me know what you think! Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dolls! Thanks for reading my page, and please feel free to comment your views or ask any questions!